Go from street to stable in a waterproof sneaker that always keeps pace. From dewy morning course walks to after-lesson lattes, this high-contrast shoe steps in when you need a break from boots. Sporty and street smart, with a hay-shielding sock top, the pull-on design is made for equestrians on the move. Waterproof fabric upper vents vapor while protecting you on rainy-day dashes. Adjustable laces secure and stretch, and a removable, anti-microbial insole keep feet feeling fresh. K-Stride™ midsole supports and stabilizes, while the lightweight yet durable OrangeZone™ Lite outsole provides just the right amount of traction.
- Pull on styling with stretch laces and toggle for a secure fit
- Rubber toe bumper and PU film overlay on toe and heel provide extra protection and durability while doing barn chores
- Sporty, tonal Kerrit Sticks™ pattern on side
- Removable insole allows for custom orthotics
- Loop tab at back heel allows for easy pull on
- Internal Waterproof PTFE membrane keeps water out while allowing breathability (tongue is DWR-coated to repel water, but is not waterproof)
- Ribbed knit collar enhances comfort while preventing hay and shavings from getting in
- Anti-microbial, 3D-molded removable insole keeps feet fresh and cushions with Kerrits logo pattern underneath
- K-Stride™ midsole provides advanced stability and reduces fatigue
- OrangeZone™ Lite outsole offers lightweight cushioning plus traction and durability
Sizing Note: If you are in between sizes or have a wider foot, please order a half size larger.