Proprietary blend of Sodium Bicarbonate, maranta arundina-cea (arrowroot) powder, bentonite clay, zea mays (corn starch) mentha piperita (peppermint) oil.
COAT DEFENSE® daily PREVENTATIVE POWDER is a natural, safe and effective solution for preventing and treating equine skin issues such as rain rot, itch and odor. It is revolutionary because it prevents chafing, fungus and pathogenic microbes from taking up residence on your horse. It's a game changer because it soothes and calms allergies, hives and sweet itch without harsh medications. It is effective for drying sweat and moisture quickly, saving you time and preventing your horse from freezing when temperatures drop. In addition to alleviating skin problems, it can be used between baths as a dry shampoo.
- Eliminates and prevents rain rot, fungus, thrush, scratches and odor.
- Soothes itchy and inflamed skin caused by insect bites, allergies, hives or sweet itch.
- Use to save time drying moisture and sweat in cold months.
- Prevent chafing, rubs, fungus and bacteria under equipment including boots, Rx boots, blankets and saddle pads.
- As a dry bath to protect and retain natural shine.
- HUMANS love it too:
- Dries and dissipates odor on contact anywhere on the body, also in helmets, boots, blankets and equipment.
- As a dry shampoo
- Effective for dogs and other barnyard animals.
- Sprinkle powder directly onto desired area, massaging it in a circular motion down to the skin.
- If using as a remedy, leave on continuously, applying more as it wears off until completely healed.
- In hard to reach areas, such as legs or under belly, pour powder into palm of hand and place directly onto desired area down to skin.
- If using as a preventative or under equipment, apply generously and massage down to the skin and leave on.
For dark horses: In very rare instances, regular use of COAT DEFENSE® daily PREVENTATIVE POWDER may magnify the lightening effect of the sunlight and sweat. For our peace of mind, please test in a small area first.