SOBRIETY AND ELEGANCE
The V-Skin Hunter are designed for riders who prefer thinner and more discreet gloves than the standard V-Skin.
The silicone straps on the palm have been removed in order to obtain a thinner glove without compromising its strength and grip.
The V-Skin Hunter offer great durability and exceptional grip thanks to the hydrophobic and reinforced suede. The tone-on-tone stitching and the black Samshield logos ensure sobriety and elegance.
COMFORT AND RESISTANCE
- Ultra-thin perforated synthetic skin: offers maximum comfort, flexibility, durability, airflow and lightweight;
- Strong hydrophobic microfiber suede fabric: ensures exceptional grip, incredible flexibility, great hand-to-horse connection and extreme durability;
- Reinforced Lycra: provides extreme flexibility, high-end comfort and constant fit;
- Double-width Spandex: offers a perfect fit with the wrist.
TECHNOLOGY OF OUR GLOVES
Samshield has followed the same strategy as when they created the successful Premium helmet:
• Analyze existing product on the market
• make a large survey with plenty of riders before to start the design
All riders answered that they would like improvement regarding durability, breathability, grip, flexibility, thinness, design.
V-Skin gloves have been tested by Kevin Staut for one year before being launched on the market. It is made of 4 different materials placed at the smartest position in order to give the best answer to exigent riders:
• Ultra-thin perforated synthetic leather: offer maximum comfort, airflow, lightweight and resistance and machine washable (30°C);
• Strong Suede fabric base fingerprinted with real silicone offers exceptional added grip, hand-to-horse connection, flexibility as well as extreme durability;
• Strong version of Lycra offers extreme flexibility for a high-end comfort and constant fitting;
• Spandex size is doubled in order to always get a perfect fitting with the wrist
Gloves are machine washable (30°C)
Available in Black.