The new BootProtect spurs from Sprenger protect the riding boot with rubber coating on the inside of the spur, invisible from the outside. The rubber also keeps the spurs from slipping on the foot, and are striking with their slim appearance. Since the outer surface of the spurs is made of stainless-steel, they are ideal for sensitive horses or during shedding season. Like all Ultra fit series spurs, the BootProtect spurs are 100% break-proof.
- hammer spur neck end for a more intense action
- rubber coating on the inside of the spur protects the riding boot
- non-slip grip
- elegant and refined design
- intelligent spur strap loop for a perfect fit on the boot
- made of break-proof, high-quality stainless steel