Best Friend Grazing Muzzles are recommended by equine health professionals to prevent, as well as treat, laminitis, founder, obesity, colic and other diet-related diseases. The small opening in the bottom allows horses a limited amount of grass, yet unlimited water. Rather than being restricted to a non-grass environment to control intake, horses are free to exercise and socialize as part of the herd.
Other Grazing Muzzle Benefits:
- Your horse is happier as a result of not being kept away from both his grass and his outdoor buddies.
- Your horse can get the required exercise. (The average horse covers one mile per hour while grazing.)
- Disease prevention is easier and less expensive than a visit by the vet.
- All synthetic materials make it lightweight, rot resistant and well-ventilated.
- Padded noseband helps resist rubbing and chafing.
- Most durable, comfortable and safest grazing muzzle available. Don’t be fooled by look-alikes!
- Recommended by John Lyon’s Perfect Horse and The Horse Journal.
- Reduces bedding bill and stall-cleaning time.
- You have peace of mind knowing your horse is happier and healthier.
Available in black ONLY.