Made up of lead and pvc-free materials to keep your family’s food safe from nasty elements found in cheaper plastic lunch boxes for kids or adults. Stain resistant and machine-washable so there’s no need to worry about spills.
- REUSABLE AND ECO-FRIENDLY – Helps you do your part in protecting the environment by not throwing away paper and plastic bags.
- MADE OF THICKER NEOPRENE THAN OTHER BRANDS – If a wetsuit keeps a surfer’s body temperature stable, just think how the same material will insulate your lunch. Our 4mm thick neoprene stands upright better, insulates longer, and STRETCHES TO FIT all your lunch containers (fits container up to 7″L x6″W)
- INSULATES UP TO FOUR HOURS – Keeps your food fresh longer than normal lunch boxes built from plastic.
- NON-TOXIC, STAIN RESISTANT, AND MACHINE-WASHABLE – Made up of lead and pvc-free materials to keep your family’s food safe from nasty elements found in cheaper plastic lunch boxes for kids or adults. Stain resistant and machine-washable so there’s no need to worry about spills.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- WEIGHT 0.5 oz
- DIMENSIONS 12 × 12 × 0.75 in
Designed by Horsemen, Styled by Artists Around the World
Art of Riding began as a division of Art of Liv’n, a company founded in 2014 by Troy Wiley. While collaborating with Wiley in the development of his products, Darla Green, Maggie Petersen, and Dusty Springer saw the amazing potential in applying this concept and material to equestrian products. As horsemen, Green, Petersen, and Springer recognized the neoprene material for what it was – an easy to clean, durable, and hay resistant wonder. They then began working with Wiley to develop x, y, and z products under the name of Art of Liv’n.
In 2018, Green, Petersen, and Springer took over the production and distribution of the equestrian products as an independent company, Art of Riding. This has allowed them to focus on the quality of the products that they know equestrians want and deserve and operate as a wholesale supplier rather than the direct to consumer Amazon platform used by Art of Liv’n.
Art of Riding wants to celebrate the talent and tenacity of independent entrepreneurs around the world by bringing them all together through our wholesale only business. Small independent entrepreneurs supporting one another.”