KM10 Brushless 2-Speed Clipper from Wahl offers maximum in cutting power and torque with the utmost dependability of a professional clipper. New brushless rotary motor technology delivers more power by minimizing unnecessary energy loss through friction and heat. Precision cuts are a breeze, ensuring quality grooms and optimal results while maintaining lower levels of heat and vibration than other rotary motor clippers. Maintains constant speed control; built-in torque control automatically delivers more power when clipping through mat and thick coats making quick work of tough situations. Features an extended life of more than 10,000 hours with two powerful speed levels (3,000 & 3,700 SPM) for time-saving cutting and shearing of sensitive areas.
- Brushless rotary motor offers maximum power and torque
- Constant speed control automatically delivers more power in tough areas
- Extended life of more than 10,000 hours
- 3,000 and 3,700 SPM
- Endorsed by Megan McIsaac
Great for all-over grooming! Super-lightweight and extremely quiet. New ergonomic design provides increased comfort and control, correctly balanced with low vibration. Molds to user’s hand with slip-resistant coating for a secure hold and improved handling. Rounded front housing provides better hair flow and enhanced cutting speed. Also features a hanging loop for space-saving storage.
- Includes 14-foot flexible power cord
- High performance #10 Ultimate Competition Series detachable blade set
- Cleaning brush
- Blade oil
- English/Spanish/French operating manual
- Replaces KM2 2-Speed Clipper.