Carr Day & Martin Stain Master spray dissolves dirt, sweat and manure stains. No need to rinse! Ideal for last-minute touch-ups before you go in the show ring or as a quick cleaning when it's too cold to bathe. Results are immediate.
Spray directly onto stains, or apply with a cloth to the face area. Massage with a damp sponge or cloth and wipe. The wider spray pattern of the 600 ml Equimist 360 spray bottle provides a greater coverage area, meaning large stains are cleaned up quickly and easily. 600 ml Equimist 360 spray bottle must be pumped 10-12 times before spray is emitted and is not refillable.
- Look – Equimist 360 revolutionary spray technology, winner of a BETA Innovation Award 2014
- 600 ml Equimist 360 spray bottle provides a greater coverage area, meaning large stains are cleaned up quickly and easily
- Unbeatable green spot and stable stain remover
- Fantastic for last-minute show touch-ups or anytime for a quick stain fix
Innovative Equimist 360 technology is set to revolutionize product application in the horse care world. Tradition remains right at the heart of this range, but now Carr & Day & Martin spray products will benefit from this stylish and highly functional dispenser.
The 600 ml Equimist 360 spray dispenser has the following unrivaled, unique features and benefits:
- Sprays 360°: Equimist 360 can spray a full 360°, meaning that the product can be applied while the dispenser is upside down. Perfect for the undercarriage and other hard-to-reach places.
- Unbeatable Coverage: The fine misting application and minute droplet size ensure total coverage and a perfect, even finish every time.
- Continuous Action: Equimist 360 delivers a continuous, wider and finer spray pattern for a much more even distribution of product than all other traditional trigger sprays.
- Minimal Sound: The specially designed, non-aerosol trigger head provides minimal sound when spraying. Testing suggests that this dispenser is more readily accepted by young or more nervous horses.
- No Waste: This technology provides unbeatable bottle evacuation, which means no more product is left in the bottom of the bottle.
- Ergonomic Design: Hand fatigue, often associated with normal trigger sprays and aerosols, can be dramatically reduced with Equimist 360.