An update to the popular ergonomically designed bridle, the Horseware Rambo Micklem Deluxe Competition Bridle offers extra comfort to your horse with the traditional look of an English bridle. This one-of-a-kind design is specifically positioned to avoid uncomfortable pressures on the facial nerves, projected cheekbones or the upper jaw molars, effectively relieving common discomforts caused by traditional cavesson bridles.
The Deluxe bridle is made from supple, eco-friendly leather, and features an ultra-wide, padded crown piece that takes most of the bridle weight, alleviating excessive pressure on the noseband. The Deluxe model closely resembles a traditional bridle with a wider raised, fancy-stitched noseband and browband compared to the original version of the Micklem bridle.
- Tongue protection bit clips and 2 sets of bit straps
- Rubber Reins with Rein Stops Included
- Cannot be used as a bitless bridle or lunge Cavesson
- Approved for FEI competition*
- Wider nose piece
- Raised nose and brownband with contrast fancy stitch detail
- Supple, Full-Grain Leather Construction
- Unique, Flexible & Ultimately Ergonomic Design
- Stainless Steel Hardware
Available in Dark Havana or Black
*The Micklem Deluxe Competition Bridle is FEI approved for use in dressage where snaffle bridles are permitted. Suitable for show jumping and cross-country competition. We suggest checking with your individual organization for specific requirements or eligibility.