The Horseware Rambo Duo blanketing system combines the proven Rambo Turnout with an additional liner for the ultimate in all season flexibility. The waterproof and breathable outer has 100 grams of thermobonded fibrefill which is perfect for cooler days. Then, as the days turn cold, attach the 300 gram liner using the inner loops for 400 grams of warmth. With the included neck rug the Rambo Duo is one of the most flexible blanketing systems available today.
As well as being one of the toughest fabrics on the market today, the 1000D Aquatrans outer offers both hydrophobic and hydrophilic technology for the highest level of waterproofness and breathability to ensure your horse is as dry and comfortable as possible no matter the conditions.
While the outer material is special, it's what's inside that counts. The polyester lining of both the liner and the outer has been specially developed with your horse in mind. It offers anti-static properties to make changing the blanket more comfortable and the anti-bacterial and shine-enhancing properties help keep your horses coat healthy when the blanket must be worn daily.
Horseware are so confident in the technology and durability of these features, they offer a 3 YEAR GUARANTEE on the waterproofness of the outer material and the strength and durability of the stainless steel hardware.
Always make sure you register your Rambo Duo blanket within 90 days of purchase to ensure you qualify for this guarantee. Registrations can be made at;
- 1000D ballistic nylon waterproof and breathable outer. Strongest, most durable turnout material on the market.
- Polyester lining in both the outer and liner, which is anti-static and anti-bacterial, with shine-enhancing qualities.
- Thermobonded fibrefill stays in place for superior and long lasting heat retention.
- The Rambo Duo set comprises a 100gm outer, 300gm liner and neck rug.
- Patented V-Front Closure with Sure-Fit neck design: eliminates pressure on the shoulder and withers allowing for more comfort while grazing.
- Leg arches: unique design to maintain freedom of movement while allowing the rug to stay secure under belly & offer additional belly coverage.
- Reflective strips for increased visibility.
- Wipe clean tail cord: elasticated PVC covered cord, easy clean, offers more flexibility to take pressure off fittings & straps.
- Three secure cross surcingles that incorporate Horseware®’s unique safety system which is designed to break at approximately 220lbs of pressure in the event of an emergency.
- Large tail flap: Offers added protection from the weather.
- Stainless Steel Hardware