The iconic Rambo, your rug for life since 1985. Cut from the strongest and most durable turnout material on the market – Ballistic nylon, this rug is waterproof and highly breathable. Features include V-Front closure, leg arches, reflective strips, wipe clean tail cord, three secure cross surcingles, shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Strongest most durable turnout material on the market. 1000D ballistic nylon waterproof and breathable outer.
- Anti-static and anti-bacterial lining, with thermobonded fiberfill.
- Shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Surefit Neck design with V-Front closure to give freedom of movement to graze.
- Leg arches, reflective strips, wipe clean tail cord, liner loops, three secure cross surcingles and shine enhancing polyester lining.
- Thermobonded fiberfill for superior and long-lasting heat retention.
- 3 Year Waterproof & Breathability Guarantee.
- Hood available separately
HOW TO FIT YOUR HORSEWARE BLANKET
The fit of your blanket is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and blanket slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the center point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the center of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table below. Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.