Loading... Please wait...

Our Newsletter


  • Image 1
  • Image 2

Farnam Flysect Super-7 Fly Repellent

LIST PRICE:
$29.95
OUR PRICE:
$22.95 (You save $7.00)
SKU:
2888
Shipping:
Calculated at checkout
Quantity:


Product Description

* Provides immediate and residual control with two insecticide systems and two repellents
* Contains PABA sunscreen for extra sun protection

Flysect® Super–7™ from Equicare is a ready-to-use spray for horses, foals, dogs and puppies that provides immediate and residual control of gnats, flies, mosquitoes, mites, chiggers, fleas, ticks and lice. Contains 0.2% permethrin, 0.2% pyrethrins and 0.5% piperonyl butoxide. Soothing aloe and lanolin make Flysect® Super 7™ a great coat conditioner, too. Also contains PABA sunscreen for protection against harmful UV rays. Do not use on nursing foals or puppies under 12 weeks of age.

Label Information: 

FLYSECT® SUPER-7™ REPELLENT SPRAY

Equicare

WITH SOOTHING ALOE, LANOLIN

For puppies, dogs, horses or foals

Contains two insecticide systems and two repellents for immediate and residual control of gnats, flies, mosquitoes, mites, chiggers, fleas, ticks & lice

Also for use as a grooming aid and coat conditioner

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:

Permethrin*

0.20%

Pyrethrins

0.20%

Piperonyl Butoxide, Technical*

0.50%

N-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide

2.00%

Di-n-propyl isocinchomeronate

1.00%

Butoxypolypropylene glycol

5.00%

OTHER INGREDIENTS:

91.10%

TOTAL

100.00%

*[(3-phenoxyphenyl) methyl (+/-) cis/trans-3-(2,2-dichloroethenyl)-2, 2-dimethylcyclopropanecarboxylate]

**Equivalent to 0.40% (butylcarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and 0.10% related compounds

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

CAUTION

READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE

USE ONLY ON PUPPIES, DOGS, HORSES OR FOALS

PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS

HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS

CAUTION

Humans: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.

Animals: Avoid contact with eyes, or mucous membranes. Do not use on nursing puppies and foals under 12 weeks of age unless prescribed by a veterinarian. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.

FIRST AID

IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: If you suspect a reaction to this product: Discontinue use. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

In case of medical emergencies or health and safety inquiries, or in case of fire, leaking or damaged containers or for product use information, call 1-800-234-2269.

Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.

ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water or to areas where surface water is present or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when disposing of equipment washwaters or rinsate.

PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: FLAMMABLE. Keep away from heat and open flame. Contains alcohol. Do not apply to painted or finished wood surfaces.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not use on horses or foals intended for slaughter. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, or irritated skin. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Wash hands with soap and water promptly after use.

For initial treatment, apply daily for 2-3 days. As the infestation subsides, repeat treatment every 5-10 days or as prescribed by a veterinarian. Also reapply every time animal is washed or exposed to heavy rain. Do not apply more than one time per day. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing or medicated animals.

USE ONLY IN WELL VENTILATED AREA. HOLD BOTTLE IN UPRIGHT POSITION WHEN SPRAYING:

Dogs: Cover animal’s eyes with hands. With a firm stroke to get a proper spray mist, spray head, ears and chest until damp. With fingertips, rub into face around mouth, nose and eyes. Then spray neck, middle and hindquarters, finishing legs last. For best penetration of spray to the skin, direct spray against the natural lay of the hair. On long-haired dogs, rub your hand against the lay of the hair, spraying the ruffled hair directly behind the hand. Make sure spray thoroughly wets ticks.

Horses: Thoroughly brush the horse’s coat, prior to application, to remove loose dirt and debris. For dirty horses, and as a preparation for show grooming, clean the coat with a shampoo. Wait until the coat is completely dry before applying. Cover entire surface of animal with spray but avoid getting product into horse’s eyes or other sensitive areas such as mouth or nose. Brush coat against grain while spraying to insure adequate penetration of product. As a wipe, apply liberally with a clean cloth or sponge. Make sure spray has completely dried before covering with any tack.

STORAGE AND DISPOSAL

STORAGE: Store in original container in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets. If a leaky container must be contained within another, mark the outer container to identify the contents. Store pesticides away from food, pet food, seed, fertilizers, and veterinary supplies. DISPOSAL: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. IF EMPTY: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. IF PARTLY FILLED: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.

 

Available in 32 oz spray bottle.

Vendors Other Products

write a review

Product Reviews

  1. Great flyspray! 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 26th Jun 2013

    This fly spray works great and doesn't smell terrible like many!


  2. Excellent Fly Spray! 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 26th Jun 2013

    Not only is this fly spray effective, it doesnt dry out the horses skin like many others I've tried. For years my mare, who has sensitive skin, suffered with dry patches caused from using fly spray. This fly spray has eliminataed not only the flies but the skin issue as well. My new favorite! Although pricey its well worth it.


  3. Always Keep Around 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 25th Jun 2013

    We always have this on hand at the barn, and I keep some in my trunk too. It works like a charm, but admittedly, sometimes it seems a bit TOO strong so I only use it when bugs are out of hand.


  4. Seems to last and WORK!! 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 25th Jun 2013

    Love this product!! Seems to work really well and lasts longer to me!! Keeps coming up MIA at the barn!


  5. My Favorite :) 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 25th Oct 2012

    Love this flyspray! Great price, great product! Noticeable difference in my horse, this keeps all of the pests OFF! I'm very happy with this product!!!


  6. Finally a bug spay that works!! 5 Star Review

    Posted by on 24th Oct 2012

    Finally a bug spray that works!! It was effective on all flying bugs as well as ticks! Perfect for trail riding to keep the pesks away!