Carr Day & Martin Canter Coat Shine Conditioner spray provides an instant, sleek, natural and long-lasting sheen while helping to repel dirt and prevent staining. Keeps a horse looking great all year-round and makes the application of quarter markings easy. Can also be applied to the chest and shoulders to help stop blankets from rubbing. Offers an oil-free shine; does not make the coat greasy. Results are immediate and last up to 7 days.
- Look – Equimist 360 revolutionary spray technology, winner of a BETA Innovation Award 2014
- Minimal noise, unbeatable coverage, no waste and 360° spray range for hard-to-reach places
- Provides an instant, long-lasting sheen
- Use to prevent grass and stable stains
- Easy to use, no mess
Can be used on wet or dry coat. For best results, shampoo first with Gallop Shampoo. Spray evenly over the coat, then wipe over with a cloth or brush to achieve an even finish. Equimist 360 spray technology emits minimal noise when spraying, meaning greater acceptance by young or more nervous horses. Must be pumped 10-12 times before spray is emitted and is not refillable.
Innovative Equimist 360 technology is set to revolutionize product application in the horse care world. Tradition remains right at the heart of this range, but now Carr & Day & Martin spray products will benefit from this stylish and highly functional dispenser.
The 600 ml Equimist 360 spray dispenser has the following unrivaled, unique features and benefits:
- Sprays 360°: Equimist 360 can spray a full 360°, meaning that the product can be applied while the dispenser is upside down. Perfect for the undercarriage and other hard-to-reach places.
- Unbeatable Coverage: The fine misting application and minute droplet size ensure total coverage and a perfect, even finish every time.
- Continuous Action: Equimist 360 delivers a continuous, wider and finer spray pattern for a much more even distribution of product than all other traditional trigger sprays.
- Minimal Sound: The specially designed, non-aerosol trigger head provides minimal sound when spraying. Testing suggests that this dispenser is more readily accepted by young or more nervous horses.
- No Waste: This technology provides unbeatable bottle evacuation, which means no more product is left in the bottom of the bottle.
- Ergonomic Design: Hand fatigue, often associated with normal trigger sprays and aerosols, can be dramatically reduced with Equimist 360.