Stylishly protect your treasured saddles from moisture and dust with our soft, stretchy and naturally padded neoprene saddle covers. Made to fit all-purpose and jumping saddles.
- Two-panel design for optimum fit and coverage of most saddles
- Ample stirrup slots for use while riding
- Reversible to bright neon orange for high visibility
- Made of unique, high-end neoprene that is naturally padded and will not scratch or rub
- Resistant to water; shavings and hay; stain proof; machine washable and offers superb stretch-ability
- Size: Stretchable - Spine measurement from 27” to 32”, fits flap length from 19” to 22”
- Weight: 11 oz.
Designed by Horsemen, Styled by Artists Around the World
Art of Riding began as a division of Art of Liv’n, a company founded in 2014 by Troy Wiley. While collaborating with Wiley in the development of his products, Darla Green, Maggie Petersen, and Dusty Springer saw the amazing potential in applying this concept and material to equestrian products. As horsemen, Green, Petersen, and Springer recognized the neoprene material for what it was – an easy to clean, durable, and hay resistant wonder. They then began working with Wiley to develop x, y, and z products under the name of Art of Liv’n.
In 2018, Green, Petersen, and Springer took over the production and distribution of the equestrian products as an independent company, Art of Riding. This has allowed them to focus on the quality of the products that they know equestrians want and deserve and operate as a wholesale supplier rather than the direct to consumer Amazon platform used by Art of Liv’n.
Art of Riding wants to celebrate the talent and tenacity of independent entrepreneurs around the world by bringing them all together through our wholesale only business. Small independent entrepreneurs supporting one another.”