Naturally padded high end neoprene with extra thick bottom panel for even more protection. Excellent airflow with twenty grommeted holes top and bottom. Easily fits two regular helmets or one wide brimmed helmet.
- Excellent airflow with ten grommeted air holes top and bottom on both sides.
- Naturally padded high end neoprene with extra thick bottom panel for even more protection.
- Easy to use, wide opening, full length dual zipper.
- Easily fits two regular helmets or one wide brim helmet.
- Comfort carry or hang handle.
- Inside pocket for hairnets and accessories.
- Resistant to hay, shavings and mud. Machine washable.
- Size – 15” length, 12” wide, 12” deep with 8” gusset
Designed by Horsemen, Styled by Artists Around the World
Art of Riding began as a division of Art of Liv’n, a company founded in 2014 by Troy Wiley. While collaborating with Wiley in the development of his products, Darla Green, Maggie Petersen, and Dusty Springer saw the amazing potential in applying this concept and material to equestrian products. As horsemen, Green, Petersen, and Springer recognized the neoprene material for what it was – an easy to clean, durable, and hay resistant wonder. They then began working with Wiley to develop x, y, and z products under the name of Art of Liv’n.
In 2018, Green, Petersen, and Springer took over the production and distribution of the equestrian products as an independent company, Art of Riding. This has allowed them to focus on the quality of the products that they know equestrians want and deserve and operate as a wholesale supplier rather than the direct to consumer Amazon platform used by Art of Liv’n.
Art of Riding wants to celebrate the talent and tenacity of independent entrepreneurs around the world by bringing them all together through our wholesale only business. Small independent entrepreneurs supporting one another.”