Protect your best riding boots while showcasing your style. Our soft high-end neoprene bags feature an extra-wide opening which allows you easy access without scratching your boots.
- Unique, extra wide 7” flap allows a pair of boots to be easily removed
- Comfortable and strong handle easily hangs on any tack hook
- Heavy-duty, easy slide rubberized dual zipper
- Two spacious Velcro closure pockets for accessories
- Made of unique, high-end neoprene that is naturally padded; resistant to water; shavings and hay; stain proof; machine washable and offers superb stretch-ability
- Size: 27” Tall x 14” Toe Length. 10"-12” W. Flap opening - 7” W
- Interior pockets - Large pocket - 4” x 8”, small pocket - 4” x 4”
- Whip Pocket - 11”H
- Weight: 20 oz.
Designed by Horsemen, Styled by Artists Around the World
Art of Riding began as a division of Art of Liv’n, a company founded in 2014 by Troy Wiley. While collaborating with Wiley in the development of his products, Darla Green, Maggie Petersen, and Dusty Springer saw the amazing potential in applying this concept and material to equestrian products. As horsemen, Green, Petersen, and Springer recognized the neoprene material for what it was – an easy to clean, durable, and hay resistant wonder. They then began working with Wiley to develop x, y, and z products under the name of Art of Liv’n.
In 2018, Green, Petersen, and Springer took over the production and distribution of the equestrian products as an independent company, Art of Riding. This has allowed them to focus on the quality of the products that they know equestrians want and deserve and operate as a wholesale supplier rather than the direct to consumer Amazon platform used by Art of Liv’n.
Art of Riding wants to celebrate the talent and tenacity of independent entrepreneurs around the world by bringing them all together through our wholesale only business. Small independent entrepreneurs supporting one another.”